Tuesday 21 June 2016



What I've learnt:

I have learnt through the process of making this scene is how to upload a file from IMovie onto Youtube to get it processed and ready to embed into my blog. Until this course, I had never used iMovie or any software on an IMac, and so I learnt how to use that. I have worked with cameras before so that wasn't new, the only task was putting the clips together and getting them to flow, as well as adding a title at the beginning. 


Using a tripod and camera: 
Tripod: 
1. When setting up a tripod, the first thing you do is to pull the stand which will then expand to make the central column. I did this until i got the desired height and then I locked it in place.
2. Then, using the quick release level to remove the platen, I attached the platen to the camera. 
3. The camera was then switched on and open the lens cover. 
4. Then using the crank handle, i raised the camera and secured it in place. Using the pan handle to position the camera to the right shot.                                           5. I then recorded the shots I needed for the knife how scene, and played it back to check it was right. I used pan and tilt to make the shot. 
6. I dissembled the camera from the tripod and returned it to the bag. 
7. I kept the camera out to continue filming the knife throw scene. 
8. I took the memory card out of the camera and put it into the IMac, in order to transfer the videos to IMovie. 
9. I then connected the shots into the right sequence and edited them to make the video fast paced, as this would make it flow better. 
10. lastly, I exported the file onto youtube, and then embedded it into my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment