Friday 10 March 2017

Music and Voice overs



Whilst creating my trailer for Think Twice, I came across audio problems from certain clips,  like the screenshot features below with the taxi scene. To overcome this, I had to get my actors back and re recorder what they said in time with the clips, using a SnowFlake Recording device. This made the speech more clear and dramatic against the music I chose. With having the audio detached from the clip, I was also able to place separate shots over the audio, as well as the original clip where the actor is talking, to create more dimension.






Below is a screenshot of the point in my trailer where the music changes, which is after the inserted black background. I added a different type of music so that my trailer goes more upbeat and dramatic, as the continous piano soundtrack wasn't creating that element of tension that I need for my trailer to really have that thriller affect.








No comments:

Post a Comment