Friday 14 October 2016



Here are a group of movie logo's for companies in the industry. I have made this mood board to gather inspiration from them for my company. What a logo symbolises to an audience who is about to watch a movie is the budget of that company, and so the audience can gather whether or not they should be expecting the best quality. This for movie companies like Summit Entertainment, Castle Rock Entertainment, Warner Bros and Disney. Including the movie companies logo into a movie can also entice an audience to watch the movie if they know they have made successful ones in the past, as then they have a reputation. It can also indictate towards the genre that movie, as companies like Summit Entertainment work mainly with Thriller and Fantasy movies, like the Twilight Saga, Divergent Series, Memento and John Wick. Where as companies like Dream Works make more family friendly movies, as so that will attract a different audience. The logos I have gathered for the mood board are ones that I find the most inspiring and attractive for my company logo. They all follow a colour scheme of containing black and white, which is what I want considering I am doing a Psychological Thriller movie, and so that will be the most attractive and relevant to that genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment