Tuesday 18 October 2016

Logo Drafts

Here are logos I made using Sketch. 
Sketch is a software on the IMacs. It was a new piece of software to me, and so using it was confusing, but after I got the hang of it I managed to create a logo and then develop it. I created this one by using a rectangle, and changing its colour. I then added a gaussian blur, which gives it the blurry effect, which I thought was relevant to media due to it looking like a quick motion that you'd see in movies. I then added the company name for my group, which is Krin. I added that in the same colour as the blur, as I wanted it to match as that makes it look more simplistic and professional. I trie did with a gold, blue and purple as I think those colours look the best with my genre. 


I took inspiration from the Warner Bros logo with the cloud logo. I added three triangles as I wanted to create a symbol that could go above the writing. I chose three triangles because it matches my narrative idea with the three characters. I changed the Productions to Kompany (with a K to create alliteration with the Krin) as I wanted to see what our company logo would look like with a different title. I used grey writing as I wanted it to look moody and miserable as it suits my genre, and also because it went well with the background image. Above that is another logo, I inserted an image of rain on a black background, as a black background would be easier to insert into my trailer to keep it looking finished. The writing is a light blue with low opacity, as I didn't want the writing to be too bold. I spaced the characters of the Krin to be as long as the line underneath it, and it would look more in balance with the productions. This even look makes the logo look more professional in my view, and is something that would suit our movie trailer. 

The top row of logos on the bottom image are created using sketch resources only. Shapes were added into the document, and the writing of the company logo was put over it. The dark colours were used to fit in with the genre of psychological thriller. 



No comments:

Post a Comment