Tuesday 17 January 2017

the pictures sent:
 









Overall, from my audience feedback the majority prefer the title 'Century' in the second font compared to the rest. When I begin drafting my magazine, I will use the title century in the font Din Condensed. I agree with this choice because I believe it is the most appropriate for a movie magazine, as the other fonts look like they belong to other genres, where as a movie magazine is supposed to be quite diverse with the movies it advertises, and I believe the font Din Condensed shows this I also think that Century is a good title as the term is used a lot with movies, such as 'The Film of the Century' etc and so that makes my title very fitting, unlike the other titles that are more irrelevant. For example, Razor to me now sounds more like a mens healthcare magazine, and carousel a children's magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment