Thursday 8 December 2016

New photos for print products



I re took the photos using a fuji film camera after deciding to change my idea. I took some in the evening when the sky would serve as perfect silhouette lighting and give a nice background, and we shot some photos at Witton Lakes near my house. I make Patrik wear a jumper and a short sleeve t-shirt just so there were two different options of photos for the print products. I also got some of Spencer and Patrik together, from the inspired Gone Girl, in positions such as talking, lying in bed and behind top and tail. I did this because I wanted natural settings for a couple, but instead of them looking happy and in love which could get my movie mistaken for a romance, they look solemn and sad and bored of each other. I took the photos late at night, because I wanted a slight grainy effect and shadowy effect on the photos, because that represents the fact that they aren't a perfect couple. These above are my favourite shots from the shoot, that I am most likely going to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment