Thursday 24 November 2016

Script for Movie Trailer

Script in shots

Shot 16: 'The question is for you Patrik, where is your wife?" - Newslady 
Shot 19: "Patrik, are you listening?' - Detective Lopez 
Shot 21: "Yes"- Patrik
Shot 22: "When did you last see your wife?"- Detective Lopez
Shot 23: "She was out Saturday night, she never came home"- Patrik
Shot 26: "I can't do this" -Spencer 
Shot 28: "Spencer left early in a taxi, she said she wasn't feeling well"- Sally 
Shot 35: "She's the kind of girl who attracts admirers" -Jason 
Shot 37: "I would never hurt my wife" -Patrik 
Shot 41: "She wasn't happy, she hasn't been for a while"
Shot 44-46: "He makes me feel like its easy to disappear" - Spencer 
Shot 49: "I don't know what to believe"- Patrik
Shot 52-55: "i am doing everything in my power to make this easy for you. Do you think I appreciate the lies?" - Detective Lopez
Shot 55-59: "I am not lying to you"- Patrik
60: "She went home I swear to you"- Craig 
62-64: "I just wanted her" -Jason 
66- "I don't trust him Lopez, he knows" -Sally 
68: "I know why you're doing this!"- Spencer 
69-73: "All of my evidence points to him, all my gut instincts point to him" - Detective Lopez 
75-77: "I have nothing to hide"-Patrik

No comments:

Post a Comment