Tuesday 22 November 2016

Survey: Draft Movie Posters for Think Twice

Create your own user feedback survey






I have created this survey to get feedback from my target audience so that I can pick a design and improve it.



Below is the audience feedback I got for my movie poster drafts. Although the responses are positive with a few improvements suggested, I have realised that I no longer like the ideas created. This is because I don't think it shows the genre of the movie well or the narrative, and it lacks creativity and skill and so it won't look appealing to my target audience or suggest to them that this movie is worth watching. Therefore, I am going to look into other movie posters, not just psychological thriller, but other genres to get a real feel and idea for what I could potentially do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment